The Euros, to be held between June and July in 12 host cities, were postponed until 2021 in March, as the novel coronavirus ravaged the global sporting calendar.
Last week Ceferin had said that there were problems with three of the 12 host cities, while emphasizing those concerns would not prevent the tournament from going forward.
Speaking with El Mundo on Thursday, Ceferin remained bubbling about the 2021 tournament.
"Yes I 'd bet on it. I don't see why they shouldn't. I don't think that virus is going to last forever, "Ceferin said.
"The situation is serious but it's getting better and we're being more careful now. We know more about the virus and for now I 'm optimistic.
While some leagues, like the Bundesliga, have returned with others set to follow, for now games are being held without spectators and some experts have warned that fans will not be safe to attend matches until there is a virus vaccine.
Nevertheless, Ceferin believes it won't be long before fans return to football matches.
"I don't like apocalyptic visions telling us to expect a second wave, a third or a fifth. People we know are going to die one day, but need we worry now? Should we be afraid now? I don't think so,' El Mundo quoted him as saying.
"We are ready (to hold the Euros), and we will be following the health authorities' recommendations. I'm absolutely sure there will soon be good and old football with supporters back.
Jhon is an incredibly talented freelance writer. He has been working of about 18 months as a reporter for some internet based print-based newspapers. He brings together significant news reports from the Technology and entertainment areas. we hope you're doing well if you see any inappropriate phrases please let us know on our contact page at the bottom. thank you! .