Image:-Deadpool 2- fined almost $300,000 for Stuntwoman's death
Harris was killed while filming a motorcycle stunt in Vancouver in August 2017. Deadline was told by a production studio source that the sequence had been tested for two days before and ran "five-plus times before filming." An eyewitness claims that Harris crashed through a flat glass window in a nearby building on the last shot after losing control of the motorcycle.
Harris did not wear a helmet when the occurrence took place because Domino did not wear any protective equipment in the scene either because the character she portrayed.
WorkSafeBC, the Canadian equivalent of the American Occupational Safety and Health Administration, identified five Workers' Compensation Act violations and a production company production company's Occupational Health and Safety Regulation under the 2018 film.
• Non-security and safety of all workers by not identifying the hazards, evaluating and controlling the risks of work and by not adequately supervising them.
• failure to ensure that the stunt performer conforms to the Regulation by wearing the motorcycle safety headgear.
• failure to guarantee the health and safety of the stunt performer by not providing adequate supervision for the work.
• failure to give a new worker orientation to the stunt performer.
• Instruct the stunt operator not to wear safety headgear while the motorcycle is operating.
"The primary purpose of an administrative penalty is to motivate the employer receiving the penalty - and other employers - to comply with occupational health and safety requirements and to keep their workplaces safe," WorkSafeBC said.
More on Stunt driver
Jhon is an incredibly talented freelance writer. He has been working of about 18 months as a reporter for some internet based print-based newspapers. He brings together significant news reports from the Technology and entertainment areas. we hope you're doing well if you see any inappropriate phrases please let us know on our contact page at the bottom. thank you! .